Losing weight can be a tough situation.
You might be trying to get a beach body for the summer or cut down for showing off more muscle.
Either way, you need a boost to help your achieve your goals.
That’s where fat loss supplements like Xenadrine come into the picture.
These supplements can help you lose fat and hit your goal physique when paired with a healthy exercise and diet regimen.
But what exactly is Xenadrine and what does it do? Keep reading to learn.
What is Xenadrine?
Xenadrine is a weight loss company that has been helping people like you get into better shape since the early 2000’s. They sell a variety of products with unique ingredients that boost metabolism, health, and other processes within the body. A great plus to becoming a customer of Xenadrine is all of the extra resources you will gain access to. These include meal recipes, fitness calculators, and content that will teach you how to get into better shape. They really care about their customers and try their best to help them get into great shape. Many other businesses simply ship you a product and end it there.
Some of their post popular products include:
- Xenadrine Pure
- Xenadrine Clear
- Xenadrine Nextgen
No matter which product you choose, let’s talk about their general benefits next.
It helps you lose weight
One of the main benefits that you’re after and you’ll be happy to hear you’ll experience from taking Xenadrine products is weight loss. There are many different ingredients found in their products, which we’ll be covering later, that help you burn fat, use up more calories, and get in good shape. This can then improve your overall health since being overweight makes you more susceptible to other problems like heart disease and diabetes. Furthermore, achieving the physique of your dreams will boost your confidence and energy levels 🙂
Turmeric and other ingredients found in Xenadrine products are capable of reducing inflammation in the body. When the cells of your body are inflamed, you are more prone to conditions like acne, gaining weight, and becoming sick. Keeping inflammation as low as possible will improve many aspects of your health.
Get a boost to your immune system
One of Xenadrine’s products is called Apple Cider Vinegar+ and, as you could guess, contains a great amount of apple cider vinegar. Also known as ACV, this vinegar created from apples is capable of reducing inflammation, preventing you from getting sick, and helping acne. It has many uses along with aiding weight loss which makes Xenadrine’s products much more well rounded than others on the market.
Xenadrine side effects
Some of Xenadrine’s old products contained a compound called Ephedra. We will be touching on their current ingredients in the next section of this article, but Ephedra was the main argument for Xenadrine’s side effects when they included it in the past. Firstly, this herb is used in many different branches of medicine and is used for losing weight, fighting obesity, athletic performance, and more. It can also fight against allergies, fever, congestion, and other ailments.
Unfortunately, Ephedra was banned in the United States because it was found to have the following side effects:
- Chest pain because it stimulates the heart.
- Irregular heartbeat which can be dangerous and scary.
- Anxiety and it makes any existing anxiety worse.
- Diabetes, high blood pressure, and interferes with blood sugar.
- Seizures, kidney stones, and glaucoma.
Here’s the good news though: Xenadrine’s products no longer contain Ephedra and only use natural, safe, and effective ingredients. Let’s dive into that next.
While it depends on the exact product you purchase from Xenadrine, here are some of the amazing ingredients you’ll find in their capules:
- Turmeric extract: Turmeric is an herb commonly used in dishes like curry which is capable of reducing inflammation, fighting off cancer, boost metabolism, and more.
- Garcinia Cambogia: Garcinia Camobgia is a free fruit which contains hydroxycitric acid. This special version of citric acid is capable
- Alpha lipoic acid: Alpha lipoic acid, or APA for short, is an antioxidant that helps lower blood sugar, slow skin aging, improve nerve function, and more. Keeping a lower blood sugar level is key for weight loss since it prevents your body form producing too much insulin and storing fat as a result.
- Apple cider vinegar: Apple cider vinegar can kill many different types of bacteria while boosting your immune system. This helps prevent illness. ACV is also capable of improving cholesterol levels, blood sugar levels, insulin, and combating diabetes. It’s also been proven to reduce body fat!
- MCT oil: This healthy fatty acid is great for the brain, skin, hair, and is capable of helping you burn fat and calories.
- CLA: Conjugated lenoleic acid, or CLA for short, has been proven to burn fat and decrease how much formed is formed to begin with. It’s a naturally occuring fatty acid found in foods like meat and dairy products. It can be extracted and placed in supplements to give you a better dose for the maximum effects.
- Black pepper extract: Black pepper, just like other spices, is capable of increasing your metabolism and body temperature. Both of these mechanisms help you burn more calories through out the day which means they aren’t being turned into fat.
- Probiotics: Your gut biome is very important for overall health. By including probiotics in their supplements, Xenadrine is able to give you better immunity and digestion.
- Ginger: Ginger is an amazing herb for energy, stimulation, and weight loss.
- Choline: Choline is converted into the neurotransmitter acetylcholine.
- Caffeine: Caffeine is one of the best natural ingredients for weight loss since it helps you have a faster metabolism and raised body temperature. Both of these mechanisms
How much is Xenadrine?
The price of Xenadrine will depend on the exact product you buy from them. For example, Xenadrine Clear can be purchased from GNC for $49.99
This includes 120 veggies capsules which at one per day would last you 3 months! That’s an awesome deal. It’s also one of the top benefit of Xenadrine because you don’t have to invest a crazy amount of money for a supplement that will last you a long time. Their prices are very good compared to other weight loss brands which charge over $100 for their products.
When should I take Xenadrine?
Since some of Xenadrine’s products contain caffeine, you definitely want to avoid taking it before bed. The best way to consume their products is by eating it with a light meal in the morning or afternoon. Those who fast can take it on an empty stomach to potentiate the effects, as well.
Is Xenadrine safe to take?
Yes, Xenadrine is a safe supplement to take. In the past they used a questionable compound known as Ephedra, but after side effects were recorded and it was banned in the USA, Xenadrine made the smart choice to swap over to natural ingredients. That means mostly everything you find in their products can be found in nature.
Final conclusion of our Xenadrine review
Xenadrine is a great tool for anyone looking to lose weight, get in better shape, and ultimately become healthier. It’s best paired with a consistent exercise regimen and diet. This will maximize the upsides from their products. The many different ingredients help burn fat, use up more calories, speed up metabolism, reduce inflammation, and more. It’s great for anyone looking to lose some pounds, get ready for summer, or live a healthier life.