There is no shortage of weight loss supplements on the market.
If you’re trying to get into shape, you’ve probably researched and looked into heaps of products already.
One of the best fat burning supplements today is one called Lipozene.
For those who are interested in learning more about its benefits, side effects, and more, keep reading because today we are doing an honest Lipozene review.
What is Lipozene?
Lipozene is a weight loss supplement which is clinically proven to help people lose weight while still eating their favorite foods. One of the best parts is that exercise isn’t required! While we suggest that you still exercise to burn off more calories and tone your muscles, Lipozene is an all-in-one solution for anyone interested in burning fat.
How does Lipozene work?
Lipozene works in a very interesting way compared to other supplements on the market. Most stimulate your metabolism, increase body temperature, and similar functions. However, Lipozene operates in a safer and more desired way. This is because it contains a special fiber from Konjac Root. It is capable of holding 200x its weight in water, meaning that when you ingest it, it expands in the stomach and keeps you feeling very full. If you don’t feel hungry, you’r e not going to snack, binge eat, and ultimately consume mountains of calories.
Think about how many calories you eat every day by snacking and grabbing food out of the fridge when you’re bored. Some times eating isn’t a cognitive thing we do, but rather unconscious and pure habit. Lipozene will help you lose weight, feel confident, and be more in control of your life thanks to its special mechanism.
Look at the positive reviews found on the official Lipozene website to see customers testimonials:
These are some of the main benefits you can look forward to once you start taking Lipozene. Remember that all of these benefits can be practically doubled if you add in a great exercise routine and diet. Doing cardio, weights, and cutting out junk food will do wonders paired along with fat loss supplements. With that being said, let’s jump into the advantages of Lipozine.
Thanks to the immense amount of fiber found in the konjac root within Lipozene, you will feel much more full and less likely to snack on foods. Often people who are trying to lose wight struggle with calorie control. They exercise, eat good, and have their ducks in a row, but they eat a little too much and pack on weight. You can say goodbye to that thanks to Lipozene’s amazing natural ingredients.
As you could guess, Lipozene will help you lose weight thanks to its many mechanisms. These include appetite suppression, a better metabolism, and a higher body temperature. They all contribute you burning fat and calories that ultimately get you closer to your goal weight.
The green tea extract, B vitamins, and other ingredients found in Lipozene are capable of reducing inflammation in the body. Inflammation is your body’s response to illness and other negative elements like junk food. Your body will increase white blood cell production, immune cells, and other things to fight infection.
Lipozene side effects
Lipozene is a very safe supplement because it uses almost entirely natural ingredients. This means that unless you have an allergy to one of the ingredients, the odds of you experiencing any adverse effects are extremely low. However, some side effects which have been reported by previous customers are:
- Stomach aches
There are many different ingredients that go into this supplement which make it incredible for weight loss and health. They include:
- Konjac Root: This root is traditionally used in Chinese and Japanese medicine. The root contains a starchy fiber that is known to keep you full and help digestion. It is also good for managinag cholesterol which can be a hassle when you’re overweight. Scientific studies have proven that a diet contain konjac root improves inflammation, obesity, blood pressure, metabolism, and more.
- Vitamin B6: This is a natural water soluble vitamin which is capable of improving mood, brain health, preventing clogged arteries, treating nausea, hormones, and more.
- Vitamin B12: This is another natural vitamin which aids in boosting energy, cognitive function, mood, and bone health.
- Green tea leaf extract: An extract version of the super plant green tea. The antioxidants found in this leaf helps with reducing inflammation, redness, blood pressure, blood sugar, and speeds up metabolism. These benefits greatly aid in the weight loss process.
- Guarana seed extract: This plant is named after a tribe in the Amazon and is known to improve athletic performance, enhance weight loss, and reduce physical fatigue. It’s excellent when paired with working out since you will have more stamina to push yourself, thus burning off calories.
- Caffeine: Who doesn’t love a little bit of caffeine? This natural stimulant is proven to help people lose weight, have a faster metabolism, and higher body temperature.
- Oolong tea leaf: Oolong tea is a special tea from China that we’ve covered on our blog before. It is great for increasing fat metabolism, suppressing appetite, and reducing inflammation within the body.
- Kola nut extract: Better circulation, metabolism, and digestion are some of the benefits of kola nut extract. Improved circulation means that other nutrients are able to get around the body and to cells.
- Cayenne: Spices and peppers are some of the best things you can consume for weight loss since they ramp up your metabolism and body temperature. Both of these functions aid in burning more calories.
- Platycodon root extract: The extract version of the root from platycodon plants are known to have heaps of health benefits. These include lower cholesterol, anti-cancer abilities, anti-obesity abilities, and brain protection.
You can see all of the ingredients and information on the label, as well:
The official Lipozene website recommends that customers take 2 capsules 30 minutes before meals up to 3 times per day along with a 8oz glass of water. This amount has been clinically proven to yield the most results. It can also be a wise idea to begin with a smaller dose to gauge how you react to it before increasing dosage.
Is Lipozene safe?
Yes, Lipozene has been proven to be a safe supplement based on the natural ingredients, good testimonials, and lack of reported side effects. If you want the best results, consider the following weight loss tips that will improve your weight loss:
- Drink more water every day as it helps to keep you full and hydrated. Consider adding lemon or cucumber to make the water taste better, as well.
- Avoid junk food and fast food as you will add a lot of calories to your diet along with preservatives and other nasty ingredients.
- Eat spicy foods and herbs which ramp up metabolism to burn off more calories.
- Eat fruits and veggies to get in vitamins, minerals, and for the fiber.
- Try sleeping 7-9 hours per day as that’s when your body recovers and makes progress.
- Exercise a few times per week via weightlifting, cardio, yoga, hiking, or other means.