There are many supplements on the market that will help you burn fat and get into better shape.
While it’s great that you have access to these products, it can be a headache trying to figure out which one is the best choice.
Two of the most popular fat burning supplements today are Hydroxycut and Xenadrine.
You see them advertised constantly and you probably have started to do your research on them to determine which one is better for you.
Well, you’re in the right place.
Today we will be doing a Xenadrine vs Hydroxycut review, comparing their ingredients, effects, and more.
Keep reading if you want to know which one is better for fat loss 🙂
What is Hydroxycut?
Hydroxycut is a weight loss supplement and health brand that’s dedicated to helping people like you get in better shape. They used to offer solely a fat burning supplement but now they have a mobile app, blog, and more resources to help you achieve your fitness goals.
In fact, they even offer a weight loss program you can follow that will get you in the best shape of your life!
They have delicious and healthy recipes you can follow on their website that will satisfy your cravings while still keeping on track to losing weight, as well.
Hydroxycut has a large line of products for weight loss, not just a single bottle like some other brands. This means that you will have plenty of choices and can experiment with the various products they sell.
Their products include gummies, capsules, an organic version, a pill box to stay organized, and more.
A lot of their products are very easy on the wallet, too. Some of their products are in the $20-30 range which is incredible for weight loss pills since they tend to be over $100 from brands we’ve reviewed.
So, what will you get out of using Hydroxycut’s products? Tons of things, actually. Some of the main benefits include:
- Weight loss: Obviously one of the first things that comes to mind is burning fat. Hydroxycut’s products are effective at speeding up metabolism, boosting body temperature, and making you less hungry. All of these things contribute to weight loss. Pair it up with their recipes and weight loss program, and you will see massive results!
- Be healthier: The vitamins, minerals, and other ingredients, which we’ll touch on soon, will also make you an overall healthier person. This is thanks to some of the ingredients like apple cider vinegar, V vitamins, and essential minerals found in their products. All of these contribute to anti-inflammation, improved cellular processes, and lower chances of becoming ill.
- Happiness and confidence: Let’s be real. Being overweight and not satisfied with your physique can take a toll on your happiness, confidence, and self-esteem. Picture looking at yourself in the mirror with your goal body. How would you feel? Wouldn’t it be relieving and exciting? That’s why one of the main benefits of Hydroxycut’s products is the indirect boost it will have on your mental wellbeing.
Hydroxycut side effects
So far Hydroxycut sounds a little too good to be true, right? Actually, not really. All of their products are clinically shown to be effective and they contain natural healthy ingredients. So, it should be much of a surprise that they’re so effective and good for you. However, people react to ingredients and products differently. It’s wise to understand your body and how it reacts to different thighs. With that being said, here are some reported side effects of Hydroxycut:
- Stomach aches
- High blood pressure
Remember that adverse effects tend to be rare and you should always consult with a doctor to see if you’re in a healthy enough state to be taking supplements like these.
Okay. What’s in Hydroxycut to make it so effective? Well, it depends on the exact product we’re speaking about since they offer a wide range of items, but here are some of the main ingredients:
- Hydroxycitric acid: This version of citric acid is found in the Garcinia Cambogia plant and has been proven to suppress appetite, increase fat metabolism, among other weight loss oriented benefits. It can be a tough fruit to find which is why investing into a supplement like Hydroxycut, Garcinia Cambogia Select, or Garcinia Ultra Pure can be one of the best choices you make.
- Apple cider vinegar: Also known as ACV, apple cider vinegar is an amazing ingredient for losing weight, fighting off illnesses, and reducing inflammation within the body.
- Biotin: Supports the healthy growth of nails, hair, and skin.
- Caffeine: A great ingredient for boosting metabolism, focus, and aiding in the weight loss process. Why drink a cup of coffee when you can instantly get your caffeine needs in a capsule?
- Alpha lipoic acid: An antioxidant found in many different foods which is known to suppress the feeling of being hungry while increasing how many calories your burn while resting. This means you will eat less and use more calories while going about your day. Studies have found that people taking alpha lipoic acid lose more weight than those on a placebo.
- Yohimbe extract: Yohimbe is a tree native to Africa, and the leaves and extracted version of them are used to treat weight loss and other ailments. It works specifically by blocking alpha-2 adrenergic receptors.
There are many other amazing ingredients found in their products which contribute to weight loss among other health benefits but these are some of the ones which stood out to us while reviewing them.
Now, let’s move onto Xenadrine.
What is Xenadrine?
Xenadrine is a weight loss brand that sells various weight loss products including capsules contain Garcinia Cambogia, turmeric, and apple cider vinegar. Similar to Hydroxycut, the brand also offers fitness calculators, recipes, nutritional tips, and a weight loss program for you to follow. You can tell that they really care about your achieving your goals from all of the resources they offer. Using them all together will enhance the results you see while trying to burn fat and get into good shape.
From our research, Xenadrine also has very similar affordable pricing compared to Hydroxycut.
You’ll find that many of their products are in the $20-30 range which is a great investment for anyone trying to lose weight.
They offer quite a bit less products than Hydroxycut which is one downside however.
What makes Xenadrine’s line of products so special? Well, these are some of the benefits you can look forward to while using their products:
- Lose weight faster: Thanks to Garcinia Cambogia, alpha lipoc acid, apple cider vinegar, and other healthy ingredients, you will be able to lose weight much faster than before. These ingredients aid in processes like fat metabolism, burning calories, and appetite.
- Be a healthier you: All of the ingredients found in Xenadrine’s products will also make you healthier. However, Hydroxycut does offer more health-forward products which focus on vitamins and minerals.
Xenadrine side effects
Similar to Hydroxycut, there are little to no side effects experienced as a result of using these supplements on average. However, some people do experience adverse effects. This can occur due to genetics, taking too much, and other reasons. Side effects include:
- Stomach aches
- Head aches
- Feeling hot
Some of the main ingredients found in Xenadrine’s products are:
- Alpha lipoc acid: As we discussed with Hydroxycut, this acid has been proven to help people lose weight.
- Hydroxycitric acid: Another acid found in Hydroxycut’s products, as well.
- MCT oil: Healthy fatty acids that combat inflammation and keep you healthy in many different ways.
- Turmeric: A great natural herb for reducing inflammation and fighting against obesity.
- Conjugated lenoleic acid: This acid has been proven to decrease body weight up to 9% in a single year of use!.
Verdict on Hydroxycut vs Xenadrine
There are pros and cons to both Hydroxycut and Xenadrine.
Hydroxycut has a much larger range of products which gives customers more variety. They also have products geared towards men and women specifically. So, they win in that regard.
In terms of pricing, both brands are very identical. They’re affordable and offer specials like free bottles with certain purchases.
Both brands also give customers weight loss programs, calculators, and resources to help them achieve their goals faster.
Ingredient-wise, Hydroxycut offers a wider range of ingredients, as well.
It’s a very close call, but Hydroxycut wins 🙂