Have you ever looked down at your stomach and realized you can’t even see your toes?
If so, you have a big belly that needs to be improved.
Having a fat belly can cause a lot of insecurities and issues with self-esteem.
You see other people in good shape and makes you feel less than them.
However, say goodbye to that!
Burn belly fat from home in 3 days thanks to the methods we’re outlining in this article.
Try them out in combination for better effects and watch the fat on your belly disappear.
What causes belly fat?
Belly fat can be caused by many different reasons, so it’s good to understand why your belly might be bigger than it is. Once you have an idea of the reason, you can take the proper steps to slim down and getting that flat stomach you’ve always wanted 🙂
Your genes play a huge role in weight loss, body composition, muscle gain, and more. Some people are naturally gifted and will never be overweight. They seem to always have abs, be slim, and look amazing. Do you know people like that? On the flip side, there’s you. You find it hard to lose weight, easy to gain, and it’s a constant struggle. Some people are overweight and have big bellies since they are kids. Sound familiar?
Don’t worry if you fall into this category because the techniques we will be showing you to burn belly fat can work despite of genetics. Look at your parents and siblings, too. Do they have big bellies and experience the same problems that you do? Odds are that it might be a genetic thing.
A poor diet
It’s no secret that diet plays a huge role in weight loss and overall health. Many people eat a lot of junk food, drink plenty of soda, and have overall bad eating habits. This results in excess calories, carbs, sugar, and starches which all contribute to gaining weight. A lot of these processed foods also cause inflammation and raise insulin which makes it more difficult to lose weight while making it easier to pack on more fat. How would you rate your diet, honestly?
Lack of exercise
Many people lose tons of weight strictly through exercising without making much change in their diet. Do you know why this is? For the simple fact that exercise helps to burn calories, so technically you could be eating hundreds of more calories than you need, but if you burn them off your body needs to use other resources like fat! We will be touching more on different ways you can exercise to burn belly fat for good later. However, do you exercise on a regular basis or would you rate your regimen? If you don’t move around much, this may be a culprit of your belly fat.
The thyroid is a gland in the human body that helps regulates various hormones. The hormones and chemicals in our bodies also play a big role in weight loss. If the thyroid is out of wack, then it only makes sense that the body will gain weight easier and have trouble keeping it off. If you suffer from being overweight and it’s been hard to shake, you should consider getting your thyroid tested because that very well may be the reason.
Stress is normal these days. So many people are stressed because of work, school, relationships, health, body, and more. There’s practically nothing you can’t be stressed about. However, it isn’t something to be proud of. This is because stress causes hormones in your body to be released like insulin. This then raises your blood sugar levels which signal to the body to store more energy as fat, acting as a defense mechanism. If you suffer from constant stress, consider exercising, meditating, or pursuing a hobby to calm down.
Smoking, just like drinking too much alcohol, is a bad habit which can lead to weight gain.
How to lose belly fat in 3 days
Okay. You’re sick and tired of having a big belly and want to look amazing fast. Keep reading to learn how to lose belly fat in 3 days and finally feel good about yourself.
Get your diet in check, but you don’t need to be a health freak
As we’ve already discussed, your diet does play a massive role in whether or not you will be slim or overweight. But here’s the good news: you don’t have to be a health freak and can still have fun with your diet. That means you don’t have to always give up pizza, chips, beer, and your favorite food. You simply need to learn how to do everything in moderation.
Additionally, it’s wise to begin adding more healthy things into your daily diet. This means more fruit, veggies, complex carbs, and lean protein. Drink more water throughout the day as well since it will help keep you full and prevents binge eating. Fiber is a very important nutrient for weight loss since it also promotes that feeling of fullness.
Have you ever heard the saying “Calories in, calories out”? It’s an age-old phrase regarding that weight loss is all about taking in less calories than you expend. It makes sense, too. Imagine you need 2,000 calories to maintain your weight but purposely eat 1,800. Your body will have to make up for the deficit by reaching into fat storage 🙂 That’s why we also recommend that you try to eat less every day so you can achieve just that.
Those that want to step it up a notch can also consider dropping carbs completely, although it can be difficult. This is because the body eventually enters a state of ketosis. This is where the body releases ketones from the liver to act as an energy source while burning fat as another.
You need to tone your stomach and burn off extra calories if you wish to get rid of stubborn belly fat. The good news is that you only need to exercise a few times per week but going hard every day will speed up the results you see. The following are some forms of exercise that you should consider doing to lose belly fat:
- Weights: Using barbells and dumbbells are great ways to lose weight because they build muscle, burn off calories, and strengthen the entire body. You can even buy weights to workout at home instead of spending a lot of money on a gym membership. You also want to focus on what are called compound exercises. These are exercises in which you use multiple muscle groups at once. Think bench press, squat, shoulder press, rows, and deadlifts.
- Bodyweight: Maybe you don’t want to use weights. That’s perfectly fine because you already have a set of dumbbells — your arms! Pushups, chin ups, dips, and ab exercises are some of the best movements you can do for your body. You take 15 minutes out of your day and do a quick workout at home to burn belly fat and get in good shape.
- Cardio: The best possible mode of exercise for losing fat specifically on the stomach is cardio. You can run, cycle, hike, swim, or do any kind of long-form exercise that continually raises your herat rate and burns off calories. This will help you burn turns of calories that you accumulated during the day, putting you into a caloric deficit and signaling to the body to use up fat storage. Try going for a run outside or using a treadmill during the winter months. Take it slow at first and slowly build up your pace along with how often you do cardio.
- Yoga: Flexibility and blood flow is a big deal when you’re overweight. It’s common to feel stiff and a lack of blood flow means nutrients can’t get around the body properly. That’s why doing yoga can be such a great investment of your time. Try doing yoga at home via YouTube tutorials or consider visiting a local class. Holding the poses is a lot harder than you might think and burns off heaps of calories.
Get your beauty rest
Sleep is a big part of health whether you realize it or not. In fact, it’s the time where the body will do most of its healing and repairs. This is also precisely why you need to ensure that you get 7-8 hours of sleep every night as an adult. Try out these tips to get better sleep every evening:
- Shut off your television and phone 30 minutes to falling asleep. The bright light from screens can trick the body into thinking it’s daylight, making you feel more alert.
- Try doing something relaxing like having a bath, drinking tea, or reading a book before bed.
- Avoid caffeine or carbs before bed as they will give you an energy boost.
- Exercise later in the day so you feel more tired and fall asleep easier.
- Make sure your room is as dark as possible and slightly cool. These are the ideal conditions for your body to fall asleep. The darkness signals night time to the brain and your body naturally cools down when you fall asleep.